I don't know much about this design and I can't find anything online with a quick search. It's Elizabethan fine bone china with a delicate and pretty clover design with gold trim.
The cup and handle are beautifully shaped.
This was also from the Facebook Marketplace seller I bought from today.
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Elizabethan Teacup and Saucer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Teapot, Bowl, Plate - Unmatched
I've had these bowls for a few years. I found them at a now defunct thrift store for .99 each and had to have them. The pattern is Rose...
-
I'm delighted to begin sharing my teacup collection with you :) First up is one of my newer teacup and saucers, this one is a married se...
-
Peacocks are a favorite of mine, depending on the design. This teacup and saucer set did it for me. I love the colors and the design th...
-
Here is a beautiful French Saxon China Co. teacup and saucer with 22k gold. I love vintage teacups like this! Such a pretty color combinati...



No comments:
Post a Comment