Sunday, September 27, 2020

Royal Albert Peppermint Damask, Old Country Roses Series

This is the third teacup and saucer set I bought earlier today as part of the 3 for $25 deal.

This green caught my eye, I love greens.  This is Royal Albert Peppermint Damask, part of their Old Country Roses series.  When I saw it, I knew it had to be part of the same series as a teacup I posted about the other day, the dusky pink lace.

I wonder what the others in this series look like?  I'm probably not going to track them down and buy them, though.  I don't need all of a series, I'm simply collecting sets that appeal to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Teapot, Bowl, Plate - Unmatched

I've had these bowls for a few years.  I found them at a now defunct thrift store for .99 each and had to have them. The pattern is Rose...